Thursday, June 21, 2012

[Action Script] XML Loading Incorrectly Sometimes? June,2012

I have a flash site that loads an XML list of prices and info. The site is brodericktower.com.

The problem is happening on the Pricing Page. The rental rate and availability are wrong for some units. For example, unit 13K will give a price and avail, however, it should be marked Reserved. I have yet to see this problem myself, but I'm getting complaints that the info is not always coming up correctly.

I'm not sure if this is a browser issue or a mac/pc thing. I've tried several browsers on my pc and I don't see the problem. I'm getting many complaints, but I can't seem to recreate the problem to know how to fix it.

Does loading an xml file have any known compatibility issues?

Any ideas? I'm not sure how to test this and fix this problem.
XML Loading Incorrectly Sometimes?

Related Post



0 comments: