Friday, June 29, 2012

[Action Script] Restart the timer June,2012

I know you have all seen this hundred of times but I just can't make it work :S
Its Flash 5.
ActionScript Code: x = random(8) + 1;image = "a"+x;holder.attachMovie(image, "new1",5);gotoAndPlay(2);trace(image);i = 1;function wait() { p = i++;    trace(p);    if(p == 5) {        clearInterval(myTimer);        x = random(8) + 1;        image = "a"+x;        holder.attachMovie(image, "new1",5);        trace(image);        gotoAndPlay(2);    }}myTimer = setInterval(wait, 1000);As you can see it generates the random number,put an "a" in front of it and loads image under that name from library,then waits 5 sec and do the same..the thing is that I don't know how to restart the timer so it starts from 0 again and return at the begin of the function...I hope you understand what I mean :D

Another question..I have created an application for my nokia 7230 in flash 5 but i can't fscommand it to be fullscreen,can you help me out with this one too?

Thanks :P
Restart the timer

Related Post



0 comments: