Friday, June 15, 2012

[Action Script] Importing Older Projects into Flash SDK June,2012

I am using the trial version of Flex 4.6 SDK and am trying to import projects that were compiled on an earlier version. I am getting 6 errors:


1120: Access of undefined property JSON.
1120: Access of undefined property JSON.
Can not resolve a multiname reference unambiguously. JSON.
unable to open 'C:\... '
unable to open 'C:\... '
unable to open 'C:\ '


The project I am trying to work on can be found by typing flowing data interactive area graph into Google and clicking the first link (sorry, I'm not allowed to post the link directly).

I've followed the instructions at the link but the tutorial says to import the files from the Flare library and then get them to work. I'm pretty new with ActionScript so I'm kind of lost on how to get these files debugged. Any help would be appreciated.


Thanks.
Importing Older Projects into Flash SDK

Related Post



0 comments: