Wednesday, June 20, 2012

[Action Script] button code help June,2012

hey guys... im very new to flasha dn AS3... i have been given code


fred.addEventListener(MouseEvent.CLICK, playMovie);


function playMovie(event:MouseEvent):void
{
event.currentTarget.play();
}


and have NO idea how to use it... i have changed the name from fred to bird as that is what mine is called now im confused becasue on the example and where i have gotten the code (from my tafe teacher) his layer is called fred... so i have replaced it with what my layer is called... bird... and then a girl in class has then said that where is says movie that i need to replace that with bird as well and also change the play to... gotoandplay and put a 2 in the brackets and i have done both of these and also added the stop code to my movie clip from my libary and still nothing it my bird is just on a loop like the rest of my stuff???
and then someone said something about an istance name? once i have imported my image from illustrator and have changed them all to a movie clip i can click on each individual part and change the instance name... but how would that work if there is over 10 parts with the same name?
:/ someone please help me
button code help

Related Post



0 comments: