Sunday, June 24, 2012

[Action Script] How is this possible - facebook login? June,2012

Hi,

I develop AIR application for mobile devices and I'd like to connect my app to the facebook. Logging into facebook account works fine using FB AS3 Api: http://code.google.com/p/facebook-actionscript-api/. I wonder how is this possible that some apps use just FB login and user can retrieve his personal data from the application server? (like Shelby app) How can I authorize an user if I can't pass his login name and password to my server because of FB lin-app login.

For example:
1. An user login to my app by FB api login (no additional login screens!)
2. My app needs authorize him and after that my app server sends his personal data to the app (this is the problem)

Thanks
How is this possible - facebook login?

Related Post



0 comments: