Saturday, June 23, 2012

[Action Script] setStyle doesn't work with an array of images June,2012

Hey, I'm new to these forums, and I have a problem that's been driving me up the wall for over a week now, I was wondering if anybody here could help:

Basically, I'm trying to make an itemrenderer for an advanceddatagridcolumn that renders icons. The image is embedded in one class, passed to the datagrid API, and then passed from there to the itemrenderer, and when I do

Code: setStyle("icon", image)where image is defined in the previous line as the relevant image class, it's applied properly according to the trace I did, but the image isn't showing up. I'm getting no errors, no crashes, not even any failed try blocks, but the image just won't show up. When I attempt to embed it directly in the itemrenderer, it won't let me embed with a source that's a string variable rather than a raw string.

Does anybody know what my problem might be?
setStyle doesn't work with an array of images

Related Post



0 comments: