Thursday, June 21, 2012

[Action Script] [AS2] Testing SharedObject behaviour for a save game June,2012

Hi, I've been looking at the following tutorial while I implement a save feature in the game I'm making:

emanueleferonato.com/2008/01/02/managing-savegames-with-flash-shared-objects/

If I can somehow test it out I think I can get it to work with my game, but it doesn't seem to be working when I publish (whether I use the swf directly or the html file). It could be that I'm not manipulating the AS correctly, or simply that it's not published to a domain? Either way, it doesn't seem to be creating a file in the #SharedObjects folder on my mac.

Am I able to test this locally? If not, what would be the best/safest way to go about testing it?

Thanks!
[AS2] Testing SharedObject behaviour for a save game

Related Post



0 comments: