Sunday, June 17, 2012

[Action Script] Convert source code into XML elements June,2012

This is probably posted in the wrong section but Im not quite sure what to list tit under. I'd like to take a bunch of my AS3.0 and convert it into an XML element. In another words I'd like to keep the tabs and all the characters intact by copy and pasting my source code and have that converted into a XML string..... I do not want to do this programmatically in AS using any of the XML classes. Does anyone know a site or another means of doing the conversion???

I'd be happy to have one element that contained all of my correctly formatted code <sourceCode> static public function get getData():Dictionary {
return _DataUp;
}</sourceCode>


Thanks in advance.
Convert source code into XML elements

Related Post



0 comments: