Friday, June 22, 2012

[Action Script] Adobe Acrobat Custom Stamp June,2012

Not sure if this is the right place, plus I'm a newb. I'm trying to create a custom stamp in Acrobat, with a date and time stamp.

When I get to the end of the process and save my file, the time and date is missing or it stays on what ever time I put it in. So basically when I try to use it as a stamp the time is always wrong.

Any help would be great, I've been fighting this for 2 solid days.

I'm using this link as a guide, see link image.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger versionName:	stamp.JPGViews:	N/ASize:	32.0 KBID:	38555 Click image for larger versionName:	stamp2.JPGViews:	N/ASize:	28.7 KBID:	38556 Click image for larger versionName:	link.JPGViews:	N/ASize:	15.1 KBID:	38557 
Adobe Acrobat Custom Stamp

Related Post



0 comments: