Wednesday, June 20, 2012

[Action Script] help with document class and custom class June,2012

Hi,
I am new to this website and also new to as3.
I am developing a game where there is a custom class called Hero.
It has functions to move the main hero left to right.

I am accessing this function from the main document class as:
hero.moveheroLeft
hero.moveHeroRight

where hero is the instance of Hero symbol and have attached a class Hero to this main symbol.

I get this error:
1061: Call to possibly undefined method moverHeroLeft thorugh a reference with a static type Hero.

Am I calling the function incorrectly? I hope this makes sense.

Any help/comments/suggestions welcome since have a deadline for this game project.

Thanks in advance.
Ash
help with document class and custom class

Related Post



0 comments: