Wednesday, May 30, 2012

[Action Script] Socket or XMLSocket? May,2012

Hi, I'm building an AIR application with Action Script.
The goal is to send a request from device A to device B and receive it as push notification on this one.
I have already set the notification but I don't know how to make the connection between devices.
I thought about something like chat or general instant messaging and I bumped into Socket and XMLSocket solution.
I found other possibilities but it's the first time I face this kind of functionality and I please ask your advice about the best (and easiest) way to do this.

I also tried to set an XMLSocket connection to send data from device A but I don't know how to take the data from server to device B because I'm just a beginner in php language and I don't know Java or other languages at all.

Hope someone can help me asap. :confused:
Thanks
F.
Socket or XMLSocket?

Related Post



0 comments: