Sunday, May 20, 2012

[Action Script] After reload a swf I get TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed May,2012

I have a game in a swf. everything works fine the first time it loads... but if I unload and reload the swf. I get this:

Code: TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed: cannot convert com.client.games.shootGame.rowManager::Cell@3d3b5ca1 to com.client.games.shootGame.rowManager.Cell.I track the code to the breaking point:
Code: private function _createGrid():void {
       
                               
        for (var i:uint = 0; i < _cellsTall; i++) {       
                var _row:Vector.<Cell>;
                _row = new Vector.<Cell>;                               
                for (var j:uint = 0; j < _cellsWide; j++) {                                       
                        thisCell = new Cell(new Cell_display() as MovieClip, _cellWidth, _cellHeight);                                       
                        _row.push( thisCell );
                }
                pushRow(_row);
        }
        dispatchEvent(new RowManagerEvent(RowManagerEvent.UPDATED_DIMENSIONS));
}if I understand the error it says that the var " thisCell " is not an apropiated kind to insert inside the vector array " _row ". Is so weird...the var is the right kind... but this beat me today.

I hope someone has and idea or have this issue before.
After reload a swf I get TypeError: Error #1034: Type Coercion failed

Related Post



0 comments: