Sunday, May 20, 2012

[Action Script] 3D snapping to mouse May,2012

Hello,

I'm relatively new to ActionScript 3 and I'm experimenting a bit now.

What I'm trying to do now is to let a rectangle snap to my mouse. The corners should come up a bit when I'm hovering over them. The more I go the the border of the rectangle the higher they should come up.

I'm trying a bit with rotationX and mouseX but doesn't really work as I would want it to work..


This is what I have now..
Anyone suggestions?

Code:                         if(x > 0 && y < 0) {
                                y = y * -1;
                        }
                        else if(x > 0 && y > 0) {
                        }
                        else if(x < 0 && y > 0) {
                                y = y * -1;
                                x = x * -1;
                        }
                       
                        container.rotationX = 10 * x;
                        container.rotationY = 10 * y;Demo what I have now: sht.tl/gmMw
3D snapping to mouse

Related Post



0 comments: