Monday, May 28, 2012

[Action Script] Internet radio player May,2012

Hello
I am trying to make an internet radio player with Flash.
I am using this code:
ActionScript Code: var my_sound:Sound = new Sound();my_sound.loadSound("URL_here", true);
The problem is that, some of the stations/url-s work and some of them wont work.
For example this is working fine:
ActionScript Code: var my_sound:Sound = new Sound();my_sound.loadSound("stream05.akaver.com/skyplus_hi.mp3", true);But this one is not working:
ActionScript Code: var my_sound:Sound = new Sound();my_sound.loadSound("83.145.249.104", true);
I tried "Native flash Radio", and with that the other url worked also. So I guess I am doing something wrong here.
Here is my fla: kkert.planet.ee/stuff/radio.fla
Here is the swf sample: kkert.planet.ee/raadiotest/test2.html
And here is the "Native flash radio" with the same url working: kkert.planet.ee/raadiotest/example.html

PS: I had to remove the http stuff from links, becuse I cant post links before I have 50 posts.
Internet radio player

Related Post



0 comments: