Thursday, July 5, 2012

[Action Script] New guy looking for help July,2012

Hey all,

I'm new here! So hello everybody! :-)

I'm currently trying to learn Actionscript 3 for use in building games. I have basic programming knowledge from learning some PHP and JavaScript so I know the basics about variables, conditional logic, etc etc.

I'm a little weak in the OOP side of things though. I'm currently reading Essential Actionscript 3 and I'm learning from it, though some things bend my mind a little bit.

I'm looking for something very specific. A person that is willing to work with me. Not like all day everyday or anything but someone that is willing to like give me assignments and then look at my work and answer questions.

I've followed tutorials, videos, and guides and I learn some stuff. But it's just not the same as actually having a person saying "NO! YOU DON'T DO IT THAT WAY!!!" :-P

I have 3 ideas for games I want to make, if someone is willing to help me out perhaps we could use those ideas and I could learn while working toward one of them.

Of course anyone that helps me will be given credit and thanks.

Thank you guys ahead of time! :-)
New guy looking for help

Related Post



0 comments: