Wednesday, July 4, 2012

[Action Script] Need Flash Programmer July,2012

I need help with a game I am currently creating, so I thought I would post here and perhaps get some assistance.

A little background: My game is a fighting game and features live action video. I have rented out a studio and recorded ALL possible fighting moves (and then some) between two actresses and essentially incorporated about 100 video segments into a Flash file and am in the process of making an interactive menu/battle system.

The game: Basically, you take on the role of the main character (an actress) and you must defeat your nemesis (another actress) through a series of combat-minigames. Punch, kick and slap your way to victory! Each game segment is played a bit differently (The camera jumps from 1st person & 3rd person combat) but it essentially plays out the same way.

Who I am seeking: I need someone to help me draw a better interface and help me create the battle system (its basically a gotoandplay project, healthbars, button presses and such.) I do have a small paypal budget so I can actually pay you :) Also, the end product will be sold, will be happy to discuss royalties and such. Please contact me ASAP!
Need Flash Programmer

Related Post



0 comments: