Monday, July 2, 2012

[Action Script] .as packages associated with individual scenes? June,2012

Hello, this my first posting on here so please be gentle!

In a single flash project is it possible to have individual .as packages that are associated with individual scenes?

Say I have 5 scenes in a project and I want each scene to have it's own package, so as I switch between scenes the relevant package is used. How do I go about doing this?

Do I use a document class that brings in .as packages for each scene?

Let me know if I'm not explaining well what I'm looking achieve, or if attaching an example project would be useful.

I have very little experience of Action Script so if anyone can give me some pointers as to what I should look at / any tutorials that would be much appreciated.

Apologies if this should be on the newbies forum, I'm not sure how basic/advanced this is
.as packages associated with individual scenes?

Related Post



0 comments: