Tuesday, July 3, 2012

[Action Script] Error Message with controlBarContent July,2012

I am trying to add a control bar to a container and am coming across the following errer:

"Could not resolve <s:controlBarContent> to a component implementation"

I get the error with every container type I have tried thus far except for Application and Panel. The problem with using an Application container, however, is this component is not the main application and I get an error at compile time when I try to use the control bar contents in an Application container. Panel works fine but I don't want the control bar at the bottom of the container and I don't want a Panel heading.

It seems like I should be able to add a control bar to any kind of container I want. Can anyone help me out with this?

Thanks.
Error Message with controlBarContent

Related Post



0 comments: